One of the many great aspects of the Goodwood Revival is the forward parking area for pre-1975 (the point at which cars in the UK are exempt from Road tax) cars. The parking area forms a show that is probably the equal of many other car shows in its own right. Here our my ten favourite cars from the parking area (plus one car not eligible for the top ten).
10. Rare Gordon Keeble powered by a 327 Chevy V8
9. Muscular Plymouth Road Runner contrasted with the european classics
8. Stately Mercedes 300
7. Patina'd AC Aceca
6. Belgian registered Ferrari 330GTC
5. Ford Thunderbird low rider
4. Fiat Abarth 1000 OT
3. Lovely Maserati Ghibli
2. Big want for this Austin Healey 3000 'Outlaw' but....
1. this sublime Lancia Flaminia Sport Zagato was the one I most wanted to take home...